If it is still a blog at all with my pitiful lack of posting.
I hate when bloggers go into a long drawn out explanation about why they have not blogged so here is my short and sweet version.
A baby. 13 weeks of maternity leave over.
I have tons of stuff to blog about which is the first step…now just finding time to write coherently about it.
Or at least semi-coherently since some babble could be excused due to sleep deprivation.
Anyway, I was excited for this recipe for a couple of reasons. 1) I love pumpkin dips 2) It was super quick and easy 3) It meant we were actually going to a social function that required us to bring something (remember the whole three month old thing).
The name if the recipe is Pumpkin Fluff and I found it on Allrecipes.com. I am not going to post the entire recipe, but here is the short and sweet version.
1. Get the ingredients- Cool Whip, canned pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, instant vanilla pudding, and graham crackers.
2. Realize you are an idiot for not reading the sizes of said ingredients on the original recipe. Meaning you have too little cool whip and pudding. Which you figured out after you took the picture thinking “oh I am so going to blog about this”. Way to be with it.
3. Decide to cut the recipe in half.
4. Realize you have left over cool whip in the fridge.
5. Put somewhere between 1/2 and 3/4 of the amount of ingredients the recipe calls for in the mixing bowl.
8. When you serve it make sure you put a little sign by it indicating what it is or make a big announcement. Or your friends will assume you are a weirdo serving hummus with graham crackers and no one will touch it. Until you tell them and then everyone will love it.
Just don’t mention that you messed up the ingredients. And then don’t blog about it so they don’t figure it out.