1. Finish this dress (I am doing the one without the sleeves)-
So far everything is cut and the bodice is almost completed. This is is my first clothing sewing project ever and I probably really over-estimated my sewing abilities with this being my first but I don't think I have screwed it up....yet.
2. Start this dress
So far I have read the back of the envelope. Need to get moving if I want to wear it before September.
3. Finish What I Wore Skirt-
I don't think this will take me all that long to complete but I want to wait to finish it until she posts the last set of directions so I can do it all in one sitting. Right now it is all pinned.
4. Sew A-Line skirt in this fabric
Hey I bought fabric which is some progress.
5. Make this cute spring scarf (directions found here)
Again I need to get moving because scarves are not that much fun to wear when it is 90 degrees. I am thinking about pink for a color.
6. Make this apron from The Feathered Nest
It probably would have been smarter to start with a simple apron than with dresses...oh well
7. Make this apron from Living Creatively (cause a girl needs a full length one too)
8. Make the Buttercup Bag
9. Finish Family Room Throw Pillows
10. Finish Kitchen drapes
It is going to take awhile to sew seven lined panels. I bought this fabric forever ago and swore they would be done by winter to help insulate the kitchen windows. Now I am saying by July...
11. Finish Scarf-
Finally something I have time to get done since it is not wearable until November-
I need to get busy. Maybe a renovated craft room will inspire me?